The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

'92 talon N/T Build Documentary

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civickiller92

Probationary Member
Aug 6, 2012
Middletown, Ohio
Well I Guess this is the beginning of a long conversion, just a heads up i am starting from a 1992 eagle talon non-turbo, completely stock, 5-speed car, im trying to get it to a respectable street tuner. any comments will be greatley appreciated will be posting everytime i do anything to the car

First let me say that this is already a work in progress, i recently put a new head on it after blowing up the last one and ruining all the valves and cracking a pison head, (*pricey fix i know) but it is up and running as good as ever. i have already put on my 15" rims with DOT slicks on it, added some aftermarket lamps and done a little body work including new mirrors, fuel door, and all 3 tail light sections. all of which were busted and\or shattered when i bought the car.

Pictures will be uploaded as i get them processed and i will post them in order,

Wish Me Luck!!!

good luck man! im trying to turn my 93 talon N/ T into a stock TSI FWD. with 14b. i heard it pulls sooo hard. make sure to get a stage clutch and new fly wheel from all the torque :)

I have converted to turbo on my NT block and internals.

I'll save ya the trouble and tell ya to goto a 16G. I went to a T25 and thing runs out of steam really quick. A 14B may hold out a little longer but not by much.

Also goto turbo cams. The NT cams have great off the line performance but do not hold boost well and are like dogs in the mid to high revs.

Upgrading your clutch is a must. I was running the stock NT and it couldn't hold more then 7psi new. I upgraded to a XCT sprung 6 puck and it can put it all down. Even spiking to 15psi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back