The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

92 laser part out/scrap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milby43

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 6, 2008
Laurel Springs, New_Jersey
I have a 92 plymouth laser, blue. roughly 80k on the body. Odometer stopped at 60k. My brother bought it in 2003 to 2005 with 29999 miles on it. Car has sat for awhile. Engine and trans/driveline is out. Interior is pretty decent. I don't have pictures, and probably cant get them. But bring your toolbox and stop by on saturday. Were going to be taking the engine out and anything else i need.

Body in rough shape.
Laser mesh wheels, i want them, but make me a good offer and ill consider.
Dont low ball me. well talk the price out before you pull it or something. I can be pretty negotiable.
Most engine bay components are still intact. I have engine/trans.
Interior is decent/good
Im looking to scrap it, so if your into that or just buying the entire car. PM ME!

If you want to be told when ill be there, post on here, and when I start working on it ill post the location and such. If your an early person your in luck cause well probably start early.

Relative location is blackwood/lindenwold

this is kinda a come by and u pull it.

Hey guys im starting to get ready to go over to the car. Ill post the address asap.

409 9th ave lindenwold nj

856 745 2897 call. No texts i cant use my touch screen.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back