The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

92 Laser for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SrKegler

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 29, 2004
Daytona Beach, Florida
I was in the process of restoring a 92 Ply Laser. Turbo, AWD. These 1Gs are becoming hard to find. I've replaced wheel bearings, ball joints, tie rod ends, drivers half shaft, seats, head liner. Just finished replacing timing belt and components. Has 91 TSI twisty wheels. Car runs and drives fine. 4 new tires.

I'm 70 y/o and just can't give the car the attention it deserves. Engine was rebuilt about 3 yrs ago, holds around 150 compression.

The bad, needs paint. Small dent in the hood bump. Needs front rotors replaced (have new ones ready to install).

A/C present but leaks. Haven't had time to have it checked out.

Have a new transfer case ready to install. One on the car leaked out the rear seal. Wasn't sure if it ran out of lube so I picked up another one just in case.

Will drive it to your location.

Looking for $3000 or trade for a truck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back