The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

92 GSX clean street build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had some issues tuning still working on it but here it is with the new turbosmart wastegate, valve cover and catch can set up
IMG_20150706_231033.jpg

Nice build! I couldn't help but notice that you still had the internal wastegate flapper arm on your hot side. This is probably causing a massive pre o2 sensor exhaust leak and throwing your afr's off. That's what happened on mine at least. Should have it plug welded like this
image_zps9c918b4e.jpg

Thanks, it didn't leak at all otherwise it would from the factory. Updated picture, just pained and mounted the catch can better. By the way shout out to Gamble Garage on making the catch can, custom size and looks good.
DSC_0105.JPG
IMG_20150718_210011.jpg

working on cleaning the interior today figured id post a picture with the new dash, also replaced some of the interior clips in the back with some new OEM ones. working with a new tuner now, as the one i was working with dropped off the face of the earth hoping to get it on the road soon. i feel like :banghead: because its taking so long! Haha

interior.jpg

Looking at the picture i need to do some more cleaning back there, but those are the little pin clips i replaced that were cracked before.

ineriorclips.jpg

Thanks man I aim to inspire :cool: LOL.

Just today got a couple OEM bits new dipstick, oil return washers, bolts and gasket hopefully no more oil leak from the return now. The dipstick I just bought because I didn't want to pay extremepsi 7.50 to ship a gasket that costs less than that haha seals nice
DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0163.JPG

Also it's been a while since I posted a picture of the car, so this weekend I got a chance to wash it for the first time in way too long.
DSC_0144.JPG

Last edited:
Got a video of the pull that it estimated this, a really bad video, but a video at least. uploading it in a few minutes.
this is the first wot pull ive been able to do
402estim.jpg

the video sucks i tried some editing software that was free, it said it had a watermark wasnt expecting that haha but the video wouldnt really be good aside from that anyway but here ya go

Thanks! and it figures the first day i get my brakes upgraded it snows where i live:cry: and i don't want to get deicer all over my car so I'm still waiting to go for a drive

I was able to make some passes last friday running 13.721 on my best run with the boost settling at about 22psi and spiking to 25 gonna change a couple things and turn it up to 28psi next time to see what it can do. This was with no launch control set up also.

20160527_202248.jpg
20160527_221743.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back