The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

92 Galant

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh abs when I’m driving it and go from 3-4K rpm and push in clutch, car dies. But if it’s at 2k rpm or so, it catches idle.

will have to work on that next

Will be changing the springs in like 2 hours or so, and will test it out after that. Assuming you want the log to see the settings for catching idle. Biggest concern at the moment is being able to control boost.

When I try to open the log where I made a pull, it errors out and won't open that one, but here is one where it dies.

Attachments

• log for vegas.elg
    260.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Any tricks for getting the oil pan off? Have all bolts out and it still won’t pop off.

looks like there was a ton of gasket sealer on it. I’ve taken a small flat head and beat it in between the pan and block a few spots arojnd the edges, no luck. Tried pulling as hard as I can and all I did was move myself, this thing is on…

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back