The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

92-94 kit on a 90-91

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_kuk

Probationary Member
Oct 30, 2002
Plainfield_IL
I know, I know, I know, heres the weekly thread but i have been looking for an hour and i cant find anything on this subject. I have been looking at the drift kit but i cant find it for a 90-91 all i can find is the 92-94 or 90-94 with the little post script saying some modifacation required. what i am slowly getting at is... How much work is involved in making the 92-94 kit fit on my 90 GS? thankx.

from what i understand about it, the front bumper is the only major thing, and its still not MAJOR, its just a lil different than yours and mine. the 92-94 headlights make the bumper come up or down a lil where they meet, i dont remember, and the lil center piece on the 90-91 isnt there anymore...i may be mistaken, or could have misunderstood, but thats what i remember hearing about it. if you know anything about molding and cutting fiberglass, you can do it fairly simple, i have seen it done before. and it looks sweet!!!

i just bought the drift kit for my car.....the sides i think should fit right on the rear may need to be cut unless you buy 92-94 tail lights because the bottom of the taillights are rounded off at the ends of the 92-94 and straight on the 90-91.........the front well i think that 90laserturbo89k covered that.....

they make them for the 90-91, look over on the dsmtalk.com forum in the appearance section

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back