The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

92 4G63 owners check-in - 6 bolt or 7?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychlow

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 30, 2003
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Just trying to get an idea of how many 6-bolters we have to 7-bolters as far as the 92 model year.

Seems like it'd be good to reference to for when newbies ask what year to get and whether they have a 6- or 7-bolt in their 92.

If you've replaced your engine, please vote for however your car came stock.

Please DO NOT VOTE if you don't have a 1992 DSM.

Thanks! :dsm:

I will let the sticker speak for my date :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And I have the 4-bolt rear as well :)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

leakyfaucet said:
Not trying to be an ass, but what is the point of this?
Just curious.
No assness taken ;)

Just wondering so we can get some sort of ratio. It'd be nice to refer to to say "well, this poll showed a 50/50 split of turbo 6 bolts and 7 bolts" or it "showed a 70/30 split," etc.

I also don't know of many turbo 92's with 7-bolts, so I was wondering how many were out there on DSMTuners.

I would assume most are 6 bolts. They stopped making 6 bolts after April I believe. The 92 model was built mostly in 91, when they made 6 bolts. For most of 92 they were making the 93 model.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back