The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

91 vr-4 "evo 0"

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dharma

Probationary Member
Apr 16, 2013
linden, New_Jersey
Basially new to the forum, my name is juan. New to dsm world with moderate mechanic experience. I bought my galant over 8 months ago ishhh and haven't touched it because of lazyness LOL but I recently started. It was bought with an ets fmic and supposedly has an evo 3 16g ( idk the diff between that and 14b looks wise) .. anyways I pulled off the head becuz of broken exhaust manifold studs/wear and buying a remachined rebuilt head with bc1000? Springs and retainers / 6T valves? Anyways thanks for reading!

I wouldn't quite call it and evo 0. Evo was the lancer chassis and galant is a different chassis all together. I like to refer to mine as "pre evo"

Got yourself a rare car. You'll have fun with it once it's up and running.

Pull the intake off and snap a pic of the compressor wheel. We can help identify what turbo you have.

Yeah bro thanks, hopefully it can be soon I wish I didn't slack so much LOL but ok ill take a pic when I can

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back