The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

91 fwd parts car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P3Kans DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 4, 2010
The Harbor, Illinois
I got a 91 fwd laser parts car now. Theres no motor in the car. Most everything else is. Harness is hacked up from and auto to 5speed and 2g mas. I can cut pigtails for you if needed. Prices are Best offer. Pictures of the car can be seen here so you can see whats good and whats not. Time for a new Shell? - WI-DSM.com
Theres a custom 2.5" exhaust to a 3" magnaflow tip. price is 150obo picked up.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

FWD turbo trans. Needs a good cleaning. Shifting decent, had the usual 2nd gear grind at higher rpms 125obo picked up, for a little more i can include a pp, clutch and flywheel. Clutch is decent flywheel could use a resurface

If you need anything let me no and ill pull it off the car and getchu a price.

How much you want for the center tail light piece? I could have you ship it locally my sister and brother in law live in Freeport

I want the trans, PM me when you get a chance. I can pick it up whenever. This week if possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back