The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G 91 DSM 4G63 Fuel injection system wiring diagram needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2002
Tabor, Iowa
Hey guys, anyone got a wire diagram for the 1g fuel injection system? I've got a 91 gs (now a gst, but cheaper on insurance) 5 speed that isn't firing #2 injector. swapped the injector with another in my GVR4 and it worked fine in the GVR4, but nothing when installed in the GS. It IS getting positive (+) power to the injector harness connector for #2, so I'm guessing the ecu grounds the injector to fire it. (been a long time since I've had to come on here to ask a question too..like since around 2005 or so?)

Hope someone can help. Post a link or a GOOD JPG, whatever works. Also a pinout of the ecu would be nice as well, since I may have to run a new wire all the way back. I'm also wondering if bad caps could short out one of the four EFI/injector channels as well. Anyone ever had this problem?

Thanks
Dave Beem
Beemer's Racing
Tabor IA, 51653
[email protected]

Owner of:
1983 Dodge Rampage (2 of them)
1984 GMC K2500 Suburban 4x4 6.2 diesel
1985 Corvette (automatic) 1972 400 stroked to 434
1988 Supercharged Toyota MR2
1990 Eclipse GSX
1991 Talon TSI awd (automatic)
91 Eclipse GS (now a GST)
91 GVR4 #1244
91 GVR4 #1420
1995 Chevy Tahoe Sport (2 door full sized blazer 4x4)
1997 GMC K3500 crew cab longbed diesel 4x4
1999 Nissan Maxima SE 5 speed manual
2004 VW GTi 1.8T (built, currently replacing main and rod bearings due to plugged oil pickup screen that's the size of a fricking QUARTER!) with 39k original miles
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 crew cab longbed dually cummins diesel (306k miles
2005 Crown Vic Police Interceptor (son is driving that now)

And nine boats..ugh.

Last edited:
THANKS! Wish these repair manuals actually showed this stuff!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back