The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

90 talon tsi read the whole post

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

636chris

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Whats up guys . i have a 90 talon tsi (awd) , im posting this add to see what offers i'd get for the whole set up . i prefer not to part the car out unless the roller goes first. currently the car is apart . little over 100k on the body and short block.
0 miles on a freshly rebuilt 2g head with bc1100 springs ( 5 angle valve job , resurfaced , valves back cut ,hot tanked , glass beaded , basically the works, very nice head ), also have a 1g head thats currently appart if someone wants to go that route. car will come with the above plus the following : (2) 1g intake manifold's one glass beaded and shaved , ones bone stock off a parts car, six bolt bottom end with bse kit ( currently the motor is on my engine stand awaiting the bse kit install ( oil pump and front cover where all properly disassembled and thoroughly cleaned) , 2g cylinder head still in the wrapping from the machine shop, apr head studs , hyundai smooth valve cover (wrinkle black), pte 880cc injectors , shep stage 2 awd trans , 2g intake manifold glass beaded , thoroughly cleaned and ceramic coated , 1g throttle body , fuel rail and blah blah, 8 blade holset hx35 (freshly rebuilt) , stainless oil feed line with earls oil filter from ofh , unknown brand (modified for the holset) t3 open scroll tubular manifold (ceramic coated silver), 3 inch v band downpipe to a 3 inch v band straight pipe out the back of the car, (2) 90 ofh housings (one with fittings for and after market cooler) , glow shift sandwich adapter , autometer phantom 2 boost gauge in a 3 gauge center vent gauge pod , wally 255 intake, stainless clutch line from slave to master , avid racing billet motor mounts , act 2600 pp, thick aluminum rad with slim fans , buscur short route intercooler , oem composite hg, a ton of brand new oem bolts . have 2 sets of 1g cams ( one is the 90 set) the other im not sure what year, also have the stock cams from the 2g head along with the gears and cas, 90 socketed eprom ecu for tuning.

The roller , again 90 tsi . 3 bolt lsd rear , needs paint . i was in the process of painting it my self but haven't had time to finish it so thats up to you to paint it or whatever. Car originally came with the leather interior , front seats are beat up as expected , rears are mint tan leather, i took some of the interior out cause i was going to cage the car , i have everything but the carpet to put back in ( aside from the front seats it looks pretty good) . i removed almost all the the sound deading material from the interior , and sprayed the floor semi gloss black. front and rear bumper supports are gone for weight loss ( i still have the front), the cars ready for everything to be dropped back in and then finish painting it . no ac or power steering , i do still have power steering stuff, i rerouted the engine harness to clean it up under the hood and hide some of the wiring so the bay looks clean.

im not dead set on selling the car and if i have the time to put it all back together ill just keep it . i also have mint evo 8 wheels with snow tires that can go with the car depending on the price .

If interested shoot me a text with any questions or serious offers . i know what i have into it so dont bother low balling. Buy everything listed above , and the only things needed are a wideband , dsmlink (or jakal) , clutch disk , an alternator and relocation kit and a few gaskets if you choose and your good to go. my loss is your gain . TWO SIX SEVEN 275 FOUR SIX 27 i can send pictures of whatever. again not parting this out right now so dont ask

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back