The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

90 shift calbes into 93

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolvd_talon

Probationary Member
Dec 1, 2004
Minot, North_Dakota
n e one know how hard it'll be to pull the shift calbes out of both a 90 GS-T and a 90 ES and put the GS-T cables into the ES??? and would that help the shifting at all, im trying to adapt my 93 talon ES to a 90 turbo tranny and i got it in, but the shifter doesn't feel right...would swapping the cables help at all???

The shift linkage on the tranny itself is different, but I'm not sure if the cables are the same or not.

my recomendation is to do the shifter base and cable swap at the same time (match them with the right year tranny) i had a 90 with an 93is/94ish tranny, wouldnt shift at all, i had to swap out the cables and shifter base

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back