The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

90 laser tranny split

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88supratt

Probationary Member
May 16, 2005
Coconut Creek, Florida
:notgood: :laser: i was leaving my neighborhood today and i left the stop sign and i heard a wole bunch of clicking and grinding and stuff and i couldnt move anywhere. then i oushed the car back and daw huge chuncks and gears and shit on the floor in a big puddle. i just replace my clutch 2 days ago and no i got it back home put it up in the ait and i shattered the tranny its nasty. anyway what tranny bolts right back in? its a 90 laser nonturbo 2.0 ? ??? and does anyone no where to get 1 cheep??

a 90 nt and a 90 fwd turbo will bolt right in.you can use a 91-94,but youll have to change brakets and such.try dsmtrader or the classifieds on here.

with a 91-94 you would need the shifter assembly and cables as well. I sold an assembly and cables for 30 bucks so your not looking at a huge addition to price or anything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back