The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

90 Laser 2.0 nt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990Laser4g63

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hamilton, Ohio
Hey guys, I'm a noob so beware. Where do these two lines go? right under the throttle body.
Thank you in advance! (Pictures would help too as I'm not familiar with these motors).
Logan

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 75
I don't think they did, the guy to have it before me couldn't even get it to run, much less turn over. I rebuilt the motor and couldn't remember where those went LOL.

Another quick question, where should the oil pressure sensor/switch be wired too? My oil gauge doesn't work at all

If I could hug you right now I would LOL. I had no clue what those two wires hanging off the alternator were, and the last guy put wire caps on them.
Thank you!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back