The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

90 ecu question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvMan2345

Probationary Member
Jan 30, 2003
Stamford_CT
will a 90 turbo FWD ecu work in a 90 turbo AWD? the ecu is out of a manual and the car is manual. I need to know ASAP - Thanks, Evan

I can not give you an absolute definate answer, but mine is yes. The cars are the same year and the same engine. The only thing that differs between them is the transmission. Because the engine is the same it works off of the same fuel maps, therfore the ecu is the same.

yes!
im running a 90 fwd ecu in my awd 90 till i get my caps to fix in my awd ecu.the only thing i read was the awd does not have a speed limiter and the fwd does other than this it has been running fine!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back