The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

90 Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love it! Very similar to my own. I’m keen to see you round out your profile so I can read more. And post some more photos, please. You’re actually only around 4-5 hours away, which is pretty close compare to most other DSMTuners members.
Welcome to the forum!

Are those Mitsubishi wheels? What did they come off of? Fitment looks pretty good. Only reason I’m asking is bc there are two for sale locally.
They are Mitsubishi wheels, but I haven't figured out what they are off of yet. They came with the car. I also have the factory wheels and a set of 3rd gen eclipse 5 spokes. I think the wheels that are on it now may be off of a galant?

I love it! Very similar to my own. I’m keen to see you round out your profile so I can read more. And post some more photos, please. You’re actually only around 4-5 hours away, which is pretty close compare to most other DSMTuners members.
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks man, I love it too. I will work on rounding out my profile and get some more pics. Most the pics I have are too large. And that's cool that we're that close. My brother has a 99 gsx near me also. Maybe we can meet up somewhere this summer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back