The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

9 second drag radial DD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think you may be right. The only problem is that the only size hoosier radials that will fit a DSM are 255/50/16, which are fine, but they dont fit within the rules for the class I want to run. They would be my first choice though if I was just building a fun street car like Jasons car.

They do have a 225/50/16 (what I have) as well :thumb:

The mickey thompson et streets (not to be confused with the et street radials) turn into wrinkle walls at a certain pressure. I think they have a good chance of having the softest sidewall.

As chrish1440 mentioned, were talking radials here, so those can't really be compared. If you want a tire to compare to those, Hoosier has the QTP's, which would net very similar results :thumb:

As chrish1440 mentioned, were talking radials here, so those can't really be compared. If you want a tire to compare to those, Hoosier has the QTP's, which would net very similar results :thumb:

Are the qtp's street legal though? I thought you were just talking about street legal tires.

i usually dont like music in car videos but i'll let it slide for Pro-pain.. :)

awesome car!

very nice setup. When is see autos running like this it makes 5spds suck even with a twin disk. Always the chance of missing a gear or breaking something. It seems less violent on the whole drivetrain all together. is this currect?

very nice setup. When is see autos running like this it makes 5spds suck even with a twin disk. Always the chance of missing a gear or breaking something. It seems less violent on the whole drivetrain all together. is this currect?

Correct. One reason is because auto's preload easily. With a manual you would have to hold the e-brake up and slip the clutch to preload.

I wanted to go auto, i got a ptt twin disk, but already blew apart a transfer case. If i cant get this thing to hold together im going auto. I even bought another 5spd and transfer case just because im sick of being down. :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back