The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

86mm mls onto 85mm bore

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reiberfldsm91

Probationary Member
Jun 7, 2022
Saint cloud, Florida
Sent me the wrong head gasket mls 86 I have stock bore does anyone think it’ll be a problem

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

was the comments on FB not good enough for you? they literally told you all the correct answers even down to swapping that gasket for a less problematic one

So I’m not allowed to get more opinions? Why does it matter where I post why do you even care? When I find someone’s advice that convinces me then it’ll be enough. Love how a reputable shop says that it would be fine to run it without problems. No reason for you to get on here and give me shit

So I’m not allowed to get more opinions? Why does it matter where I post why do you even care? When I find someone’s advice that convinces me then it’ll be enough. Love how a reputable shop says that it would be fine to run it without problems. No reason for you to get on here and give me shit
im only going to say what others have said! using an over size gasket is perfectly fine, my vulcan comes in a 86.5mm bore and people run 86 or even 87mm bore gaskets just fine.
as others said if you want exact then get the felpro 9627PT which will be an 85mm bore.

its not about giving you hassle but merely saying that this was 100% answered by very top respecting people on FB. i know we like to use tuners and im all for that, but this was a simple open and close question and it was very well answered there for you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back