The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

'86 Mighty Maximum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike Cain

Probationary Member
Apr 22, 2019
Belton, Missouri
Hi All. New guy here. A couple years ago, I picked up a 1st gen Mighty Max pickup. it had the anemic G63B motor in it, 5 speed, nice little truck. was disappointed with the performance of it, upgraded the carb to a weber, little better, but still a slug. did not take long to learn you can put a 1st gen eclipse motor in it. so the quest began....

Found me a 6 bolt 4g63t. ported heads, 272 cams, cometic head gasket, arp studded everthing .20 over wisco pistons, more that i can't think of at the moment, but just think "baddass" you get the idea. did all the mods required to get it to fit the new RWD orientation. swapped to a gt35 turbo, 38mm external wastgate, full 3 inch exhaust that exits in the stock location.. rywire harness and dsml
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
ink v3. am just now at the point where i turn the key, it starts, idles, and revved up a bit. shut it off and fixed the couple of little thingys that always show up. now,, this is my first ever venture into anything EFI so this is where my tuning learning curve begins LOL. will scour the forums to get it all dialed in and hope to get it out on the street to see if I can break something. wish me luck and thank you for adding me. Mike

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back