The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

8 sec 1gb auto awd panda build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model and brand water pump did you install? Vey interesting.

got 2 questions

what motor mounts you running and where did you get that plate for the hood for the exhaust

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back to your questions.
What model and brand water pump did you install? Vey interesting.

The water pump is a Davies Craig EWp115.

got 2 questions

what motor mounts you running and where did you get that plate for the hood for the exhaust

The motor mounts are the Avid racing 3 piece billet mounts for 1g auto. The plate is just a piece of sheet metal that I cut to the shape I wanted, formed and riveted to the hood.

Updates:
Took the pan off and had it extended about an inch and a half. I measured it to be about almost a quart and a half more oil. Hopefully this will help prevent the pickup from being uncovered during hard launches.
On another note had a bit of a change of heart on the S467 sooo.... I gave my friends at Force Inductions a call so I could send in my S467 in and have them work miracles. :rocks: So now I have a S472 with the new ETR wheel. They use the same turbo as a core, take off the 67 compressor. Then install they're ETR wheel, machine the compressor cover to fit, and then pull the new turbo out of hat. LOL I'm so excited and ready to see what this turbo can really pitch at me. Thanks again for all those watching and just know this car will be at the track very soon. :shhh:

*Picture #3 is the before picture.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_5249_5.jpg
    IMG_5249_5.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 203
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 192
What kind of billet wheel is this??? any closer details on it?? Thought s467 use comp wheel from BW EFR 91-80..which is rated about 94lbs..

Great build Sir :thumb:

Thanks

You are correct the s467 uses the bw efr wheel. But this is no longer a s467 it is now a s472. Its basically a custom turbo made by Force Inductions. They engineered they're own compressor wheel for BW turbo's. They were able to modify my s467 to the s472 with the custom comp wheel. This new wheel is supposed to flow 12-15lbs more than the BW67(forgot exactly how much they told me). Should be good for about 150 more hp.

Finally got a chance to work on the car. Got the turbo back on and took a drive to the alignment shop in this peaceful tri-state blizzard. Blizzard + powerful car -sway bars- wipers and headlights= no fun LOL Well anyways here are the pictures. Got my dyno date for the 19th and cant wait :D :hellyeah:

Attachments

• IMG_0719[1].jpg
    IMG_0719[1].jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 222
What suspension are you running idk if i missed it but I want to know what the best drag suspension is for these 1g dsms i dont mind spending the cash I just want to know whats the best option for drag racing thanks

Can't wait to hear nothing but great news!!! Best of luck to you.

Hey guys sorry for never updating the thread. Had some converter issues the cut dyno night short. Just waiting on my new converter from sinister to get this project back rolling again. On another note the 12point cage, parachute, and all four slicks are in. So once I get the transmission back in the car will be off to the chassis shop and back on the dyno.

Hey guys sorry for never updating the thread. Had some converter issues the cut dyno night short. Just waiting on my new converter from sinister to get this project back rolling again. On another note the 12point cage, parachute, and all four slicks are in. So once I get the transmission back in the car will be off to the chassis shop and back on the dyno.

Hopefully it shows up soon! I'm waiting too.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back to your questions.

The water pump is a Davies Craig EWp115.

The motor mounts are the Avid racing 3 piece billet mounts for 1g auto. The plate is just a piece of sheet metal that I cut to the shape I wanted, formed and riveted to the hood.

Updates:
Took the pan off and had it extended about an inch and a half. I measured it to be about almost a quart and a half more oil. Hopefully this will help prevent the pickup from being uncovered during hard launches.
On another note had a bit of a change of heart on the S467 sooo.... I gave my friends at Force Inductions a call so I could send in my S467 in and have them work miracles. :rocks: So now I have a S472 with the new ETR wheel. They use the same turbo as a core, take off the 67 compressor. Then install they're ETR wheel, machine the compressor cover to fit, and then pull the new turbo out of hat. LOL I'm so excited and ready to see what this turbo can really pitch at me. Thanks again for all those watching and just know this car will be at the track very soon. :shhh:

*Picture #3 is the before picture.

Who did the work on the oil pan and the oil pick up tube? I am interested in doing the same thing.

My same fabricator that did pretty much all the other one off parts on my car. Including the water pump I haven't got a chance to post pictures of yet. For more info just pm me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back