The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

8.8 @ 165mph 2G AWD Gas Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

congrats on the great time slip. What are you running for a transfer case?

why, yours of course!

Dogbox tcase FTW! Alex was very cool to deal with and got the tcase turned around in a weeks time. Thank you guys for that. Its holding up good.

The Megan's seem to work really well for me. I like the adjustability on them. I've been fooling with them a lot lately trying to find the perfect balance.

the #1 awd 2g fastest on methonal you guys say is 'marco' is this marco from magnus motorsports?

Funniest part is about it is no one has ever been this close to him so he kind of stopped trying...

If he was still in the game like he use to be at this current time his record would be out of reach again. Easily.

Cmon, Brents running 6s ROFL Trust and believe Marcos car could be in the 7s. I think he needs to refocus and put it in as the first gasoline 2g in the 7s (opposite Brent)

Funniest part is about it is no one has ever been this close to him so he kind of stopped trying...

If he was still in the game like he use to be at this current time his record would be out of reach again. Easily.

Cmon, Brents running 6s ROFL Trust and believe Marcos car could be in the 7s. I think he needs to refocus and put it in as the first gasoline 2g in the 7s (opposite Brent)

I agree, Marco could have easily been in the 7's by now, but he doesn't like the car too much anymore.

However, he and Brent are both alcohol cars not gasoline. maybe one day I can be the first on gas in the 7's. Pretty sure Kevin Kiggly will beat me there, since he's already at 8.35. Maybe I'll get the 1st 2G awd to make it to 7's. hehe:hellyeah:

Yup!, Shep dogbox.

why, yours of course!

Dogbox tcase FTW! Alex was very cool to deal with and got the tcase turned around in a weeks time. Thank you guys for that. Its holding up good.

Thats what i like to hear LOL. Just dont call me when it breaks LOL.

Congrats on the 8.8, your car is a beast! :hellyeah:

Congratz, greeting from Panama!

nice ride, that red is pure. am sure you will be on the low 8's and maybe first 7 sec :D

Wow, insane car man. Thats tight that you run at Fayetteville. We used to run some of our street cars out there when they have Freaky Friday.

You must have came through Lumberton NC about 3 months or so ago. Thats where Im from and one of the guys I work with was at the Hess gas station on W 5th street and saw your car on a trailer and called me and was like, "Man there is this bad ass eclipse up here on a trailer, looks fast as hell"! He sent me a picture of it and sure enough, it was your car.

But good job on your accomplishments man, its people like you that prove how unstoppable the DSM platform is. You do what people like me (not financially able to build a great car), wish we could do with the DSM's. Keep it up!

dud this car is sick i was at the nc/sc shootout and saw him and "ricer" run for the 1st place trophy! if you missed the shoot out you missed something good! the track announcer was even shock at what the 4cyl cars were doin(runnin down v6 and v8)

Wow, insane car man. Thats tight that you run at Fayetteville. We used to run some of our street cars out there when they have Freaky Friday.

You must have came through Lumberton NC about 3 months or so ago. Thats where Im from and one of the guys I work with was at the Hess gas station on W 5th street and saw your car on a trailer and called me and was like, "Man there is this bad ass eclipse up here on a trailer, looks fast as hell"! He sent me a picture of it and sure enough, it was your car.

But good job on your accomplishments man, its people like you that prove how unstoppable the DSM platform is. You do what people like me (not financially able to build a great car), wish we could do with the DSM's. Keep it up!

Wow thats awesome. he must have seen me on the way to the NC/SC shoot out in November.

Thanks guys. This year its lighter and meaner. Gonna keep trying to run the numbers down. Here's a pic of the wheels and stuff for this year's setup
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Your car = The Pinnacle of Awesome. I am jealous of all the light weight mods on your dsm :hellyeah:.. The best of luck on beating the magnus 2g times, I think you'll get it just fine on gas... Oh, and the black wheels make the car imo. :applause:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back