The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

8.8 @ 165mph 2G AWD Gas Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats on the times

One of my favorite 2g's!!!

Are you running 2 different sets of wheels???

In 1 pic I saw your passenger side wheels are gun metal with a polished lip and in most of the others the driver side is black/gunmetal?

Real nice! It's nice to see more of you running what are considered by me to be ELUSIVE numbers. I have no idea I'm sure, of what it takes to get a car to run that quick. Awesome stuff! Congrats!

Congrats, once again Mike!!!! Your car keeps gonig faster and faster. I just now turning my 2G I've owned for 10 years into a drag car. I was just watching all of your videos on you tube the other day and all I can say is, Job Well Done!!!!! Keep up the sick numbers:thumb:

Patrick

Congrats!!! That car is flyin. I seen it at the shootout this last year, very clean!

No, as in gasoline-based -- not alcohol based.

I believe Mike is using VP Q16 or VP Import.

2G AWD records are Marco as #1 on Methanol (8.73), and Mike is #1 on Gasoline-based fuel (8.8x).
2G RWD records are Brent as #1 on Methanol (6.97), and Dave B. as #1 on Gasoline-based fuel (7.81).

I believe that Andrew Kisner is #2 for 2G AWD on gas, with an ET around 9.3x., then #3 is Scott Preibe with his old 2G AWD with an ET of 9.55,before he converted to the Evo 1 chassis.

I think Devin Shultz should also be metioned also for 2G AWD gas record. He has gone 9.37 at 161.4mph on Q16/ VP Import mix on a HTA 35R.

1.54 60foot time is awesome! That is way better than what you have previously done. Nice car, and I cant wait to see next years times

the #1 awd 2g fastest on methonal you guys say is 'marco' is this marco from magnus motorsports?

Congrats bro. Rep the 2g guys out there and make a name for us. :)
Keep up the good work.

congrats on the great time slip. What are you running for a transfer case?

No I've been running Megan coilovers for a little over a year now. I sold the Tokico's a while back.

hey thanks for the response.. what is your opinion on the megan coilovers? i hear tons of mixed reviews online, and at different tuning shops.. how are they for drag and on the street?

im in the process of picking out my suspension. who better to ask then the people on top of the list hahah

thanks Drew

wow congrats man i wish i was still in nc to go to the event..fayetteville motorsport is a pretty popular strip on freaky friday.thoousands show up.good to see a good turnout

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back