The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

8.8 @ 165mph 2G AWD Gas Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats Mike...

Car is so clean in more ways than one:)

Good luck on lowering those ET's this season :thumb:

Congrats Mike...

Car is so clean in more ways than one:)

Good luck on lowering those ET's this season :thumb:

You can tell there's something missing right :sneaky:

The trak lights weren't mine. I borrowed them from my buddy cause he had the Hoosier slicks mounted on them. I had just sold my Welds and the QTP's and wanted to test his setup. Since it spun through 1st & 2nd gear I decided to go with the M/T's.
Oh, the wheels are made by Hole Shot

This is amazing. This inspires me to reach my goal of building a 9 sec 2G when I have the time & money. Forgive my ignorance, but are you street legal, with different tires obviously? Also I'm not asking how much.. But do you feel like you have a small fortune in your car?

Congrats on the record man. Car is amazingly beautiful, that being said you car is my background and my g/f hate you because you car replaced her pic and she thinks your competition LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back