The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

78 Chevy LUV Build w/ 4G63T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beater brunch car show. Clouds looked cool that day. Mini photo shoot with the Panda.
beater1.jpg
beater2.jpg
beater3.jpg
beater4.jpg

No major updates, but swapped out some parts store yellow shocks with some rancho adjustable rear shocks. Great difference matches well with my QA1 adjustable coilovers. LUVLEE matches well with the Panda.
luvpanda3.jpg
luvshocks2.jpg
luvshocks1.jpg

Spring time photos! Of the fleet of projects. Which is your favorite? 70s, 80s, 90s? All Mitsubishi powered! 4G63 squared and G54B.
Cherry blossoms for the win!
spring2023_5.jpg
spring2023_4.jpg
spring2023_3.jpg
spring2023_2.jpg
spring2023_1.jpg

May 31st update:

Long time since last post but been training my new mechanic even though she is only 3 weeks old she made it to her first car show with #LUVLEE & wifey. Eventually she will be taking over these ongoing projects LOL. Gotta start them young...
Also swapped out my dash that was previously spray foam and body filler LOL with a junk yard dash I picked up last year. Looks way better than before. May add a dash cap eventually.
carshow2023.jpg
carshow2023_2.jpg
interior2.jpg
dashpad2jpg.jpg
dashpad1.jpg

Last edited:
July 6th update:
Updates on #LUVLEE. Finally swapped to vent wing doors and painted a hood I picked up. The hood was primered silver and doors were yellow when I picked them up few years back. Paint ain't perfect but rattle can job not too bad. What do you guys think? Getting ready for summer!
Flat black exterior and did gloss clear on interior of doors. I may flat black the whole truck eventually.
paint1.jpg
paint2.jpg
panel1.jpg
panel2.jpg
panel3.jpg
paint3.jpg
paint4.jpg
paint5.jpg
paint6.jpg
paint7.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back