The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

750cc injectors back to stock 450s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1G90AWDTsi

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2007
southern, California
I currently have 750s for my talon. I have a port/polish cyl-head with hks cams 264/272. I am only running stock boost and have a stock FP. I need to tune my bottom end at a minimum right now because I am running very rich. I do have a stock O2 sensor with a stock (ported) O2 housing. I was informed to go with the 750s and had them scaled with my DSMLink. I also have a re-chipped ECU.

Can I go back to the 450s and scale them back down along with the tune to a reasonable stock setup?? I do have a full list of mods in my profile.

Do you have DSMLink or a re-chipped ECU? DSMLink is a tuning software/cable/chip that goes in the Eprom ECU. It's programmable to let you do way more than just a burned chip will let you do.

I'm not too sure what you're trying to do, but if you have a chipped ECU that's set for 750's, you should be able to compenate for 450's if you're running something like an AFC.

I do have DSMLink and a re-chipped ECU. My goal is to bring the car back to its stock setup as close as possible. Can I program my Ecu to run the 450's flow-rate through the 750s? thanks

I do have DSMLink and a re-chipped ECU. My goal is to bring the car back to its stock setup as close as possible. Can I program my Ecu to run the 450's flow-rate through the 750s? thanks

If you are running and going to continue to run 750's then you need to set up DSM Link accordingly. The beauty of DSM Link is 750's will idle like the stock 450's.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with your car? Are you going to make it completely stock? You have a nice amount of mods and potentially have a quick car if set up right. At this point, an upgraded fuel pump is about all you really need for a well rounded package.

Yea, I am trying to get it setup back to the equivilent for stock settings (as close as possible anyway). I've had some hard times with my talon since it was built, blew a head gasket because it wasn't torqued down correctly and spun all 4 bearings because of a bad BS elimination kit install. Now, I just want to get it where it can run without me fearing what next. After I can put on a dependable...say...7500 miles, then I will start boosting again and setting it up to be faster. Any ideas?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back