The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

7 second pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yessir according to the time slip I saw from bush and facebook.

Pictures from facebook and I have no connection towards it other than informing you with it :D

Attachments

• 10407734_564748593641556_6918762642157231624_n (1).jpg
    10407734_564748593641556_6918762642157231624_n (1).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 134
We put the car on what we thought was kill but come to find out we were only 1.5 psi over my off the trailer pass of 8.10@173. I did spray in 2nd gear as well. At the end of the day I drove her back into the trailer on her own power, yes drive is hurt but not by a power issue or mechanical failure its all my fault. I have to thank everyone involved who has stood by me supporting this incredible adventure.

Congrats Jeff! It's been a long road, way to stick with it. Miss seeing the car out at the shop.

Here you guys go!

Jeff Bush broke into the 7's this weekend at IFO (Import Face Off) in Kent, WA.

Crossing the line at 7.94 @ 175mph! 4 years in the making - you can see his heart racing thru his chest in the in-car video! :)

Enjoy!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Congrats Jeff ! That 7 made the man speechless. Great effort, been watching this car for years now. English crew doing awesome things with this Auto..:thumb:

So for the shootout I've decided to tear the car all the way down and fix a bunch of cosmetic damage from fire at the Shoot Out a couple years back. While doing this I've come to realize how much extra weight she's been packing. So we built a new tube K member, stocker was for sure big, bulky and dead weight, new motor and trans mounts, removed all the body sealer in the wheel wells, trim here and there and replace non structural bolts and nuts with billet alumn ones, I also was toying the idea of chromoly tube bolts but the cost vs weight savings and time to drill and helicoil just wasnt there. Knowing my last race ready curb weight, Im expecting a whopping 2080ish curb weight when Im done. I'm still gonna be rocking the stock IRS with 3000 gt rear diff but that too is being looked at for either a tube IRS set up or just fall into the grove and do a solid axle rear, either way theres a ton of weight back there to be needing gone. Cant wait to get out to Ohio and make some serious passes.

Can't wait to see you guys again this year. I always follow your trip because I have made the trip from Ohio to Tacoma Washington and back. I have family that live in Tacoma.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back