The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

7 Second Build - Red Demon - Boostin Performance Built & Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya I know except on that show they prep the crap out of the street LOL, I think he'd do just fine if those guys can do it rwd he can easily do it awd!:) Devon id fly home to Chitown to come crew with you guys and back you up!! Miss seeing you guys run and GLD!

**** UPDATE ****
Congrats Devin on capturing a new PERSONAL BEST this weekend - 8.0 @ 182MPH!!! The Red Demon was consistent all day making 5 passes between 8.0-8.1. Devin also reset the Byron Dragway 4 Cylinder Track Record!

With the World Cup Finals - Import vs. Domestic around the corner, we're looking forward to bringing the Demon down the 1320 again.

Videos coming soon!

80timeslip.jpg

That's impressive as hell, but what's up with the 1/8th mph on the ticket printed at 12:29? Still ran a good 1/4 mph and ET, but the 1/8th mph was way slow...compared to the others at least.

Congrats on the PB!

That's impressive as hell, but what's up with the 1/8th mph on the ticket printed at 12:29? Still ran a good 1/4 mph and ET, but the 1/8th mph was way slow...compared to the others at least.

Congrats on the PB!

At 180mph the car went back in time. ROFL

Save that one! Nothing like trapping with Funny Car speeds...LOL

The first AWD 2g in the 7's!!!! The Demon's ready for MIR ;). We are working on uploading videos for those that have been asking. We will post as much as we can as soon as we can. Enjoy!

7Second.jpg

4c96a60e-5697-4259-a16c-f293c825bb5d.jpg
Congrats on the run Boostin

Oct-28th 2014 Dayum!!!!
Must have went so fast it jumped the date up and back again LOL!!! So much power spun the earth at Launch

Thank you for all the kind words and continued support guys!

Nice to see this finally happen. I'm glad to see you didn't get janky times like happens at byron late in the day LOL. That would have sucked..

Agreed. No fluke here! :)

Congrats on the run Boostin

Oct-28th 2014 Dayum!!!!
Must have went so fast it jumped the date up and back again LOL!!! So much power spun the earth at Launch
Thank you! The Red Demon is certainly fast enough to fly into the future, LOL! I'm sure the guys at Byron will take care of that by next weekend.

** UPDATE **

Devin took a trip down to Florida this past weekend to compete in the Import Street Shootout at Orlando Speed World Dragway and made (3) 7 second passes with one of them being a personal best of 7.80 @ 188MPH!!!

Here are the (3) 7 second time slips from this past weekend at Orlando Speed World Dragway.

5.1 in the 1/8 @ 145 MPH!!

Video's soon to come! ;)

758cae99-bfed-4f5f-a649-2efb20dd992f.jpg

Unreal, 7.80 is awesome & congratulations! 145mph in the 1/8 is getting it done. Are you testing out the pte7685 with the gen 2 prototype compressor wheel? I run a gt42 with the pte gen 1 76mm, and want the gen 2. Any thoughts between the 75 and the 85 exhaust wheel? Nice work, congrats & thanks for sharing!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back