The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

7 Bolt, 2G, some 6 bolt PART OUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok so it breaks my heart to say it, but I need to sell the entire car.

I got pulled over in my NA and I guess my license was suspended due to an accident I got in. I had since moved and didn't get the letter. So the car was towed and during its impound period, instead of just replacing the coolant tank like I had should of I just kept pouring water in it(the NA) so the water froze and destroyed it.

Instead of dumping money into my 1997 Spyder GST I need to sell it.
It's crank walked, 147k miles, auto, The engine and trans have had the turbo, bov, valve cover sold. I plan on just mounting the engine and trans up putting back the front suspension so it can be towed. I did take the TPS and CPS, I don't need the CPS, and all the other parts will be included with the car.

I'm asking $800 OBO for it, theres rust on the strut housing and lower radiator support. I also cut most hoses as I was doing a ground up build and I'm pretty impatient. It's still worth building up, I got pics for those interested. I cut the timing belt myself to pull the head without having to pull the HB to get to the tensioner.

Oh also control arm bolts on both sides will need to be extracted with an ez out, price to pay since I don't have impact tools. and I still have a 1g Shortblock, I wasn't looking to get rid of the whole 6 bolt, but I'll take what I can get valves MAY be bent, I'm not 100% sure. I'm lookin to get $200 for the whole short block.

402-480-6161 Text only
402-885-7624 Ask for Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back