The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

6bolt swap and C&A

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltatek

Probationary Member
Jul 25, 2003
CaliforniaUS
can i just say.. i love chai! :thumb: :thumb: anyone in the San Fernando Valley that has any problems should seriously consider him. C&A 14122 vanowen. Van Nuys CA 91405.
800$ for my swap. since i dont have the time to do myself, that and id 99.9999% screw something up. just not used to having a good experience with machanics and i thought i would boost his already good popularity.

$800? Wow, he pulled the old motor and reinstalled the new?

Are you sure man i paid 3x that amount at RRE??Is 800 including all the parts and labor for the 6 bolt flywheel

800 for the labor. i had all the parts. if i wanted the engine rebuilt it woulda been another 1200$ for the rebuilt motor. but since i took car of all that its only 800$ for the swap. :thumb: chai has what.. 12 years experience working at mitsu. im not putting down RRE, but for chais price and quality of work you cant go wrong

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back