The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

6bolt 2g swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spac3y

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 18, 2003
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I'm in the process of putting a 6bolt in my 2g TSi and I was wondering if anyone would like me to post my pics/logs of what I've been doing. I'm keeping a running total of things I've bought and a day-by-day log of what I've done (with pictures from each day). I'd really like to find a place to host all this crap and turn it in to a page about 2g 6bolt swaps since they are pretty common, or just make it one BIG sticky. Once I get my 7bolt out I'm going to make a short movie (under 30sec) that shows just what crank walk is. (pretty much a movie of me moving my crank around)

And if anyone wants something included TELL ME!!

That sounds like a cool article.

I would PM ludachris and see if he wants to host it on the site.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back