The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

650's enough for fp green?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff822

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2006
Easton, Pennsylvania
Just as the title states. Would 650's be enough to get power out of a FP Green?

I talked to FP about this a while back and they said that 650's were enough for the Green. My personal recommendation is to go with something larger to have a little extra breathing room for future growth and to keep IDC's low. If you plan on tuning with a chip or DSM Link, I'd go even bigger (850's or 950's). Just keep in mind that what's "enough" and what's "best" are two very distinct things.

That's a great turbo. Enjoy it if you go that route.

Andy

Yea, right now i am running an MHI evo III, great turbo but more an introduction turbo to more possibilities, hopefully within the next few months i'll be able to get a fp green (after motor rebuild and such). I am choosing this turbo because of all the great things ive heard about it and the track times i see people are trapping, thanks for the info, Jeff

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back