The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

6466, Evo 8 ecu 772/530 Mustang dyno

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is great power and time but I would seriously doubt that car will put down 900hp on a Dynojet. I seen guys get mad when the find out that the Dynojet number is lower. Unless you go and are put down 900hp uncorrected on a Dynojet, you are simply speculating. In any case, you got a badass car and a great setup.

That is great power and time but I would seriously doubt that car will put down 900hp on a Dynojet. I seen guys get mad when the find out that the Dynojet number is lower. Unless you go and are put down 900hp uncorrected on a Dynojet, you are simply speculating. In any case, you got a badass car and a great setup.

I'm just going by what this dyno does against another dynojet that has seen the same cars. Calculations say 905 on another shops dynojet. I don't really care what it reads, I reference everything to a mustang dyno anyways. But thanks for the compliments. I don't speculate, I race and get time slips. I've never been on the dyno before this, I tune on the street and race at the track. :)

I just wanted to post my dyno graph on STM's mustang dyno.

quick mod list:
2.0 aluminum rod, wiseco 1400HD 9.0:1
6466 open T4, .96 housing
unported head, 1mm+ valves, ST duals, FP5R cams
Magnus V3, stock TB
Dragnfly T4 manifold, 1.25" runners
Race Components fuel system, 2200cc injectors, E85
42psi, falling to 39 due to wastegate springs being too soft.

Best pass....9.6@ 150, 38psi best trap 154mph 38psi

First pull made 752, advanced intake cam 2*......772hp. (thats 900+ for you dynojet warriors :p)

I'm on a stock transmission, so I just sort of shift normal.

I've gone 121mph in the 1/8th a few times since the 9.6 run, but had some issues making it a good pass. :thumb:

[ame]
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
How is the stock transmission holding up?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back