The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

619 DSM's to MOD 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaman

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Chula Vista, California
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If any 619 dsmers here interested cruising up to MOD 07 on Sat. July 14th together, sign in here.

When:Saturday, July 14

Where:In-N-Out parking lot in National City

Time:We leave at 5:00 am sharp. So get there somewhat early.

From there we are going to meet up with the Evo group in northern SD. Info here
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=44595.0

Since we're all the down south, we'll have to leave earlier. And i'm sure parking will be a bi*** if we get there late. It's going to be BIG.

MOD website: http://www.mitsubishimotors.com/MMNA/mod07/index.html

If you can make it, add your name to the list..

1. Megaman

5:00 sounds good to me. The departure time should be set in stone though. Last time I waited for people, we waited 2 hours longer than expected. So if we're leaving at 5:30 then 5:30 means 5:30 and a full tank of gas OR I'M LEAVING ON MY OWN! Also we should get maps and appoximate addresses of where we are going to meet the other parties, this way nobody gets lost.

Yea, I'll print out directions to the event and the other meet ups and directions coming back. The event itself is right off the 405 freeway so you shouldn't have a problem driving back home.

Make sure your DSM's are in tip top shape beforehand because it is a 2 hour drive. Meaning your tires should be inflated, coolant, oil, etc. I'll bring a few gallons of water in case someone's car overheats or something..haha.

Just to let you guys know incase you haven't already heard but the parking will be in sections for different cars. So all evos will park together and all 2G's will park together and so on.

Thats BULL - S##T.( Not that I dont believe you. Just makes no sense). You think if 500 EVO's show up, there gonna be like... "Sorry these spots are for the 75 2g's coming, 10 for the 1g's ,and 5 for the 3 g's.":rolleyes: They might want all the cars to be seperated but I think the lot will still fill up on a first come first serve basis.

Slight change of plans

We will leave National City at 5:00 am sharp! So get some rest early.

We'll then meet up w/ the Evo group up in Oceanside, then from there, we're headed to MOD. No other stops or meet ups. At least as of now.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Thats BULL - S##T.( Not that I dont believe you. Just makes no sense). You think if 500 EVO's show up, there gonna be like... "Sorry these spots are for the 75 2g's coming, 10 for the 1g's ,and 5 for the 3 g's.":rolleyes: They might want all the cars to be seperated but I think the lot will still fill up on a first come first serve basis.

I'm just posting what I read on LADSM.com

How do the cops react to all the Mitsu's at the event? Any problems in the prior ones?

no because Mitsu has a permit for the event. Cypress PD is aware of whats happening, but as long as everyone drives as they're supposed to and not like phug tards then everything will be gravy....

you guys are welcome to meet up with the OC socal crew leaving from autobacs....

autobacs is like 1 mile away from mod

what time is everyone meeting at autobacs? that was the plan to roll up from sd up to autobacs and then to mod.

^ We figured that if we get enough DSM's and Evo's to roll with us, we wont be meeting up with other groups because of the super long lines it'll produce.

MOD is 2 weeks away. Hope you guys are still down.

Dan from Total Eclipse here.
the reason we got held up last year was because we had to wait for 3 cars from BALL that wanted to go with us.

for anyone wanting to leave a little bit later...

Total Eclipse will be meeting at the cheveron on clairmont mesa at 6am by boomers and the 805.
we will leave at 630 SHARP
you will have a chance to catch up at the dennys in oceanside where we will pick up a few more members.

breakfast at dennys from 7:00 to 8:00.

we will arrive at MOD at right around 9:00 and it opens at 10.
any one interested in this let me know at...

Dan:
661-210-6256

I'll be going up to LA early (the wednesday prior to MOD), so I'm gonna miss out on the sleep deprived DSM caravan.

Any after parties or anything happening once the event ends?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back