The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

60 ft times!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highpsi93tsi

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2002
Ontario_Canada
mines a 1.95 even though I still have a leak somewhere, 1/8th mph 70 and ET 9.68 and 1/4 88 mph and ET 15.30.
Car is a 93 AWD with new motor .20 over, open k+n, 2.5" s/s exaust, centerforce stage 3 df clutch...stock turbo and boost on 92 octane. Anyone else running a similar set-up?? i know it should be atleast running 14.30-14.80.

The quarter mile MPH is pretty low. This is a 5-speed car right?

I would say check for leaks first and maybe get a logger to ensure you are getting the proper amount of timing, knock, and an idea of A/F.

Murray

Thanks, i know something isnt right.
It is a stick 14b car, I have no leaks at the pipe clamps/connections but where do I check now? Thanks again.

hey Canadian guy :)

Yea your 60' is fine, could be better, but not bad at all.
But your 1/4 is horrid. Sorry but it is. You have some mods, and should be good for low 14's or so. Especially with a decent 60'

Ask around at the dsm.ca pages, there are some helpful locals near you that could look at your car etc.

do you have a boost gauge? if your only running like 10-11psi then your trap is a little slow, but not a whole lot, maybe 94mph tops for stock boost, if you have the boost up at all, which usually full exhaust does, it should be running mid to high 90's trap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back