The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

6 bolt in a 2g kiggly kit (need correct flex bolt to crank)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornfed4G64

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2011
Lindwood, Minnesota
So I asked around even emailed kiggly (waiting for reply) and can't get the right answer. I also have stopped at the local mitsu with no help without a part #.

So what I'm looking for are the correct flywheel/flexplate to crank bolts.

I have a g4cs 6 bolt crank in my car and the bolts I have are bottoming out and also have a 19mm socket head and not the standard 17mm. But these bolts also have enough threads on them where the 5 spd (I believe the threads falls short going through the oem spacer and kiggly flexplate.

I had everything installed correctly. Just need the part # for what I'm looking for.

The bolts I first mentioned with the 19mm socket head hit the pilot bushing so I can't torque them down properly.

Thanks in advance as I want to get to the track ASAP.

Anyone?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back