The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

6-bolt engine harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverEclipse96

Banned Member
Jul 17, 2004
chi, Illinois
Does anyone have a spare 6-bolt engine harness (manual) laying around that they want to sell? :hmm:

I do. 2 or 3 plugs are cut off, o2 sensor, power brick and the temp. The temp is fixed though

how much of the o2 plug did you cut off? what are you looking to get for it?

Just the plug was cut off and Idc you pay shipping and you can have it. Been helping everyone else out LOL of you need other pieces I can add them in too

i will take you up on the harness.:rocks: only things missing are the o2 plug, coolant temp (the one that looks like a "T")? and the fuse block that goes to the battery?

i will take you up on the harness.:rocks: only things missing are the o2 plug, coolant temp (the one that looks like a "T")? and the fuse block that goes to the battery?

No the fuse block is there, I can give ya that too and the big fuse box if i can get it off peacefully LOL. yea the last guy blew the temp sensor so he just gut the plug off. I put 2 female quick disconnects on and its fine. I will take pics of what would need to be fixed tomorrow and send them . You want them sent here, or to an email or cellphone?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back