The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

6 bolt cyclone engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricanes71

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2011
clarksville, Tennessee
I got a guy I might be buying a car from claim he has the 6 bolt cyclone swap in his car. Is their anyway to tell if this is correct? Any specific looks or numbers I can verify that it is true?

There is nothing different other than the I taken manifold. If actuated properly it's really nice. Provides a huge increase low end tq. The engine comes out of a jdm galant.

The valve cover should also be red and say "Mitsubishi" on it. FWIW my JDM cyclone motor came with a 14B.

I got a guy I might be buying a car from claim he has the 6 bolt cyclone swap in his car. Is their anyway to tell if this is correct? Any specific looks or numbers I can verify that it is true?

take a pic and post it ;) yeah the cyclone manifold is awesome my 653whp 566tq was done with the cyclone my car:hellyeah: I just absolutely love it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back