The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

6 bolt ARP 625+ head stud group buy - interested?

Who wants 625+ head studs

• sign me up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thought a poll is an easy way to count. Click the other one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LumpyVR4

Supporting Member
May 21, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Hi all, I talked to ARP yesterday about getting a set of 6 bolt head studs made in 625+. While I was there I asked about how many sets they would need to make before the price started to come down.
The rep didn't really want to commit on price but gave me a worst case of $630 for the studs plus nuts and washers for a single set, with the price dropping at the 5 set mark. Turn around is 12 weeks. (I guess tiny orders don't really get priority)
So I'm just testing the water to see if anyone is interested. Once we have a number ARP will give a firm price.

You actually were able to contact JayRacing in 2020? I'm astonished. I tried contacting JayRacing and never get any response whatsoever. I've read that others have tried with the same results.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back