The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

1G 560CC? help tell me what i have! searched my butt off

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3kgt2dsm

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
rochester, New_York
ok. so i got a set of what are supposedly 560cc injectors off a evo.
theyre green pintle with bright blue tops. the numbers on the side have been scratched off and 560 has been engraved on them. i just installed them and now the car doesnt stay on. its throwing a CE code. it sputters for a second and dies. and i dont know why. anyone help me.
do these injectors work on the 90 talon?

it sounds like they are flooding the engine with too much gas. what code is it throwing out?

well. this is cool. plugs one and 4 were fouled. BLACK as TOBY.
2 and 3 were ok. what would cause this. btw i have an safc and 2g mas air.

Post some pics of the injectors and pintles, we might be able to identify them.

Sounds like they may be stuck open, if they can't be identified here, send them out to be cleaned and flow tested so you'll know the flowrate. Also, are they the proper impedance?

If the car runs, drive piss out of it for a couple seconds.
Get some fuel pressure to em and make em work. They will probably free up

Don't you all hate threads that ask and ask and ask but then never post the resolution...........:banghead:
That's why I thank everyone that posts the solution to the problem!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back