The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

$50k Finger painting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I happen to agree with him. Religion should have nothing to do with a child's education. I highly doubt they teach evolution in catholic school, I am however afraid to learn what it is that they do teach, dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time? Or the earth is only 6000 years old.

60k a year to drive some kids to and from school? Sign me up, as long as I can duct-tape the little self-entitled brats' mouths shut.

Why do you open your mouth when you haven't a clue? Freaking rejects on here are getting old.

No your right, its not really a "school" is it, when they teach the myth of creation as if it were fact. :rolleyes:

I happen to agree with him. Religion should have nothing to do with a child's education. I highly doubt they teach evolution in catholic school, I am however afraid to learn what it is that they do teach, dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time? Or the earth is only 6000 years old.

That was my point really. Hard to call it an education when they ignore facts only to replace it with ancient myth.

But its more about replenishing the numbers. Brainwash them young in hopes to make them a member and grab up 10% of their check as soon as they are of age. Then repeat the cycle when they in turn have kids of their own.

Dont forget stealing their chore money to fund the spread of aids in africa.

Last edited:
Why do you open your mouth when you haven't a clue? Freaking rejects on here are getting old.

As someone who went to a catholic school until the 6th grade I have to agree 100% with 91stocker, those places pretty much control you through fear of being punished by an "all mighty god". I personally hold no religious belief, after being "taught" by those nut jobs I realized it was just layers upon layers of bullshit. Religion and schooling should be kept apart, period.

In some they teach that dinosaur bones where put here by the devil to confuse us into believing in science and believing that the world is much older than it is, thus disproving god, causing you to doubt him and making you a sinner.

^ I agree (with stocker), If i had of expanded on my statement this is along the lines of what I would have said.

Probably using the money to relocate priests whom have sexually exploited little children to cover up their wrong doings. The pedo priesthood relocation fund.

While some may see the above statement as mean, or offensive, that doesn't make it any less true. There is compelling evidence that the Catholic church has attempted to cover up child abuse investigations by transferring the suspected priest to different parishes across the country (or even other countries).

I'm waiting for wiplash to troll the shit out of this thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back