The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

50 Cent : The Massacre

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebomber said:
50 has been in the game longer than a lot of rappers...

im talking mainstream rap business, such as tours/performance, tv shows, clothing line, magazines all that stuff 50 is new to. 50 should respect the business and all the ppl who made it possible (including other rappers).

Nas breaks the “Piggy Bank”?
Tuesday - March 1, 2005
Andreas Hale

It’s no secret that Nas and 50 Cent aren’t the best of buddies and now with 50’s verbal jabs at Nas and his new bride, Kelis, the Queensbridge emcee may be ready for another “Ether”.

I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good," Nas said with a smile on Friday in New York to MTV. "The game is looking terrible. It's a lot of guys out here, 'CB4' gangstas, making the rap game look bad. Fourteen-year-olds might be believing in these guys, and a lot of these guys that are here are walking train wrecks and they're miserable. I pray for the upliftment of hip-hop, so I'm working on this next album, NASDAQ Dow Jones, coming to y'all real soon."

The issues may have started awhile back. When Nas rocked the infamous Central Park show, many may have noted that he sent a few unkind words towards the G-Unit.

"I wanna thank every one of y'all for coming out and representing that real street New York shit. Not that fake shit, not that 50 Cent."

It should be noted that Nas stated that 50 had taken shot at Nas before this had ever occurred. But 50 had this to say about Nas…

"I understand that Nas ... he's watched his window of opportunity open and close in front of him and now he's a little bitter."

We’ll see where this one goes.

I just missed the immortal technique and juice show at the abbeys pub over the weekend. Got there and it was sold out. Both them cats can rip on that commercial garbage they be playing on the radio. Underground rulez.

Yah, underground is good and all but when these same rappers start getting big its funny how everyones like "F that commercial shit, commercial rap sucks". Its hard as hell for a rapper to be extremely successful (selling records) and please everybody and not get the commercial label,,, unless there killed.
On a rappers third album, people will complain if it sounds the same as the first two, but if they change it up others will say they went commercial or suck now. Its like politics, you can't please everybody.

Nas reps the streets now that his shit doesnt sell in stores. 50cent is a legend underground, just for ripping people up. frankly i dont care for either of them... but lets get real.. only broke people start battles, cannibus, benzino, and nas.. are a some of the rappers i can think of... the only battles that really come to a head.. are the personal ones that involved violence, of some kind.. like the pac/biggie or jarule/50 or how dmx took kurupts girl.

Red95DSM said:
If you say so, when did you start listening to hip hop? 2002 ?

Try Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, All Eyez on Me,It Was Written,The Infamous, Hell on Earth.

50 is going at Nas, he just wants his record to sell for his lack of talent. In fact he had more than a couple of songs with Nas and Mobb Deep.(50 cent ft Nas & Nature-Too Hot).

Eminem is the rap games MVP and he makes a song about a comic dog ? thats a joke, drive through the streets of NYC, and see if you see Eminem bumping. :laugh:

Whoever said Gangstarr :thumb:

Did we forget to put Big Pun around those top 5 rappers ?

Wait let me guess, a majority of you guys think Nelly is number #3 all time right ?

you forgot about Ready to Die and Its Dark and Hell is Hot(only good album from him)

i forgot about Gangstarr :thumb: :thumb:

I have to agree with most of the stuff you said in your other post
i fogot the name of that song thats why i just put the line in there
plus i wanted to see how many people would be like yo thats from 8 mile
not mobb deep.

whatever fat joe sucks, o noo lean back and what the #### was that in the im from new york songs taking cheap shots at rappers during his whole chorus on mase etc. and like a month before that mase calbod on his lean back shit. i hope mase and fat joe battle that would be abd ass both of them suck so itd be some ignorant shit, fat joe just living in the shadow of big pun if it wasnt for him he would be some regular old fat guy with some regular old job. also i think the only reason fifty is pissed at jada is cause he callobd with that fool ja rule for that song new york, i didnt hear jada diss 50 in his rhyme. the reason 50 and nas have beef is cause both are from new york and both are battling consantly nas calls 50 cent and g-unit mainstream shit thats not real hip-hop, even though nas isnt even real hip hop, real hip hop is nwa and public enemy etc. i dont get how nas can sit there and bash mainstream rap when he used to be mainstream till he got headstrong then got ####ed up and started doing the street underground shit again. i honestly think this will happen to 50 too.

The more I see this, the more I realize that 50 is a joke. He'll complain about how rappers in the NYC area don't make appearances on other rappers tracks like how everybody down south does, but in the same breath he shits on Game because he didn't want in on this 'beef' with Joe, Jadakiss, and Nas, which is also one of those bullshit beefs because of what? They were on a song with Ja-Rule? What kind of craptastic garabage talking out of both sides of his mouth nonsense is that?

Maybe I'm just too old to be listening to rap anymore. It seems just about as dead as rock-n-roll.

eClipse Grindin said:
Jada will kill 50 in a battle, 50 is comercial, Lloyd Banks is some good sh*t, Game is good but he says the same stuff in every song (Pac-Biggie this, Dre NWA that), Em is good stuff. He's a talented emcee. I can't see Fat Joe battling sh*t. Pac is and was the greatest. He flows with beats so well and he has lyrical talent.

I'm just suprized that you underground hip hop guys have mentioned a lot of people but IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE. That's some good sh*t.

Immortal Technique-Dance with the Devil, Peruvian Cocaine :thumb:

Eliminat0r said:
whatever fat joe sucks, o noo lean back and what the #### was that in the im from new york songs taking cheap shots at rappers during his whole chorus on mase etc. and like a month before that mase calbod on his lean back shit. i hope mase and fat joe battle that would be abd ass both of them suck so itd be some ignorant shit, fat joe just living in the shadow of big pun if it wasnt for him he would be some regular old fat guy with some regular old job. also i think the only reason fifty is pissed at jada is cause he callobd with that fool ja rule for that song new york, i didnt hear jada diss 50 in his rhyme. the reason 50 and nas have beef is cause both are from new york and both are battling consantly nas calls 50 cent and g-unit mainstream shit thats not real hip-hop, even though nas isnt even real hip hop, real hip hop is nwa and public enemy etc. i dont get how nas can sit there and bash mainstream rap when he used to be mainstream till he got headstrong then got ####ed up and started doing the street underground shit again. i honestly think this will happen to 50 too.

big pun was a big doode, i thinke every rapper would be living in his shadow.

"Rockafella died of aids, and that was the end of his chapter, and thats the guy you chose to name your company after? Put it together, I rock hoes, you rock fellas." That line alone killed Jay. You can't compare Jay to Big or Pac, for the people that remember back in the Pac/Big era, Jay was shit. The only reason Jay got big was due to the fact that he INSISTED on repeating every single catchy/witty line that came out of Big's mouth, and when there was a need for decent hip hop, he was there to supply it.

For the kids who think EMINEM IS GOD! Eminem was one of Dre's many prodidy's (had prevoius skill/street credibility) that had one and only one purpose. That sole purpose was to sell records, and do whatever one would do to get those results. Eminem is nothing but a fowl mouth attention whore. He does deserve the respect for having the balls to come out with all that controversial shit he did when he first got big. His music is targeted toward junior high school/high school children with no taste in any decent lyrical content. He can rip someone a new asshole, and exploit his ex-wife/daughter/mother, but what does he have aside from that? A pissed off ex-wfie, a future Paris Hilton and another law suit.

Most of you probably don't know, but both Biggie and Tupac admitted that their beef was made up, just to sell records. "Hit em up" was an awesome track, but when you realize that 80% of the information in the song is not factual, and that Pac admitted to it all being bs, it's just not the same. They didn't do it out of hate, they did it to make money off dumb people who are too interested in other people's life and apparently it worked.

Most of you probably think Big killed tupac and then the west side retaliated huh?

Pac and Biggie were a prime example of how "gangstas" who don't know what the #### is goin on in the real world, interfere with other's lives. But i won't get into that.

Oh yeah, 50's new shit sucks simply due to the fact that Dre was too busy working on The Game's shit instead of his, thats why his beats suck ballsack. 50 has no lyrical content, just another one of Dre's money makers. He'll be done in a couple years when the media finds a half decent rapper thats been shot 2 more times than 50 has.

It's good to see that at least a few of you guys actually know what you are talking about before you pull out any "radio" or pop bullshit out of your ass.

WILL SMITH FOREVER!

will smith is wack. its all about tupac, nas, jay z, eazy e, bone thugs n harmony, old skool snoop, nwa, old skool outkast, pitbull, lighter shade of brown, and ludacris (the rapper not the mod.

MaNGiNa24 I agree with you 100%, except that part about "Will Smith forever". But everything else was TRUE!

Eliminat0r said:
whatever fat joe sucks

Don't think so. Half of the rappers today probably use half of his old stuff in their raps now. Rappers today are rapping about stuff he was talking about over 10 years ago. Does Jealous One's Envy ring a bell. If not, look it up and take a listen.

And MaNGiNa24 wrote:

"Rockafella died of aids, and that was the end of his chapter, and thats the guy you chose to name your company after? Put it together, I rock hoes, you rock fellas." That line alone killed Jay.

But if I recall, Nas wrote that diss. Jay responded like a day later with a freestyle saying something like "I skeeted in your baby mama's jeep and left the condom on the baby seat" (Haven't heard it in a while, but it was something like that) And on top of that, Rocafella is not Jay-Z's record company (It's Dame Dash's and someone else (forget the name)).

That's the thing, this whole thread started out about 50 Cent's Album then turned into a who is who in hip-hop. You can't compare older people to newer one's, because the game changes, just like sports. You can't compare Lebron to Jordan, or Sammy Sosa to Babe Ruth, it just doesn't work. It's all about who's on top right now. Hate it or Love (just like his song says), 50 is on top right now. G-Unit is not 100% commercial, they are still all over the mixtape scene, in which half of those songs you'll never hear on their albums. Their albums are the way they are to sell records. If young white america is loving "In da Club" and "Candyshop" and buying records, what do you think he's gonna continue doing. Personally, I like the beef. At least it keeps the rapper's writing about something other than 20 inch rims and Escalades yo. It keeps them creative and true to themselves.

And to finish it off, the Game vs. 50 beef is funny to me. Listen to Game's songs prior to his album. All the songs are about how he'd die for 50 (since he put him on) and how he's G-Unit for life and if anyone has a problem with 50, it's his problem too. Now his album is selling, and he's isn't standing behind 50 now. Everyone thinks G-Unit is a bunch of actors, but I know I'm not the only one who saw the video award show when Dre was punched in the face. 50 and Lloyd Banks were knocking out anything that moved (literally) and Young Buck is up for charges for stabbing all on camera I might add.

MaNGiNa24 said:
"Rockafella died of aids, and that was the end of his chapter, and thats the guy you chose to name your company after? Put it together, I rock hoes, you rock fellas." That line alone killed Jay. You can't compare Jay to Big or Pac, for the people that remember back in the Pac/Big era, Jay was shit. The only reason Jay got big was due to the fact that he INSISTED on repeating every single catchy/witty line that came out of Big's mouth, and when there was a need for decent hip hop, he was there to supply it.

For the kids who think EMINEM IS GOD! Eminem was one of Dre's many prodidy's (had prevoius skill/street credibility) that had one and only one purpose. That sole purpose was to sell records, and do whatever one would do to get those results. Eminem is nothing but a fowl mouth attention whore. He does deserve the respect for having the balls to come out with all that controversial shit he did when he first got big. His music is targeted toward junior high school/high school children with no taste in any decent lyrical content. He can rip someone a new asshole, and exploit his ex-wife/daughter/mother, but what does he have aside from that? A pissed off ex-wfie, a future Paris Hilton and another law suit.

Most of you probably don't know, but both Biggie and Tupac admitted that their beef was made up, just to sell records. "Hit em up" was an awesome track, but when you realize that 80% of the information in the song is not factual, and that Pac admitted to it all being bs, it's just not the same. They didn't do it out of hate, they did it to make money off dumb people who are too interested in other people's life and apparently it worked.

Most of you probably think Big killed tupac and then the west side retaliated huh?

Pac and Biggie were a prime example of how "gangstas" who don't know what the #### is goin on in the real world, interfere with other's lives. But i won't get into that.

Oh yeah, 50's new shit sucks simply due to the fact that Dre was too busy working on The Game's shit instead of his, thats why his beats suck ballsack. 50 has no lyrical content, just another one of Dre's money makers. He'll be done in a couple years when the media finds a half decent rapper thats been shot 2 more times than 50 has.

It's good to see that at least a few of you guys actually know what you are talking about before you pull out any "radio" or pop bullshit out of your ass.

WILL SMITH FOREVER!

Very good post :talon:

yeah bro that was a very good post and i agree with everything you said. I miss the days of old with Pac anf Big going back anf forth. What those two knew how to do is sell albums and they did a damn good job. :p

I remember looking at a website that had info as to the demographic for artist record sales and if i remember right, Eminems key was 14-19/white/males. That says alot.

50 is a passing fad, i don't doubt he does have some talent but Dre is behind it all and i don't think anyone know what they are doing in the Hip Hop game better than Dre.

LambdaJoker said:
what about Bone Thugs N Harmony, there up there on my list.

1. Tupac
2. NWA
3. Bone Thugs N Harmony
4. Jay Z
5. Naz

This post is all you need to know, finnally someone mentions Bone Thugs n Harmony, their lyrics mean stuff, and they have the talent to acctully rap. :thumb:

Carlito's Way said:
MaNGiNa24 I agree with you 100%, except that part about "Will Smith forever". But everything else was TRUE!

Man... parents just don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back