The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

50 Cent : The Massacre

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebomber said:
Nas isnt commercial because nobody likes his shit, and he doesnt sale records liek he use to..."he fell off" so now he's "bringing it back to the streets"

In that case, then Jay fell off, because he gets no air time.

Radio hiphop IS all COMMERCIAL.

Nas doesn't need a little radio banger, he is already established, 50 has to take shots at other rappers so he gets some promotion.

By the way, the Street Disciple has already had two singles, two videos, and God's Son got alot of air time.

To me there are 3 rappers that are legends, Pac,NAS,big.

Two out of those three are dead.

Guess whos back was alot stronger than Power of the dollar.

BTW, anybody hear the Jay-Z response to the Game ?

The massacre sucks major ass. Wtf #### kind of garbage is this. The only song I really listen to is the last trak. His older shit was better. :thumbdown

JessesTalon said:
People still buy CD's... where were you when Napster Started? :laugh:

Yes, because MP3 makes my ears hurt.

wow, i just read through the thread and all i can say is that from what i've heard all of the ghay unit music is the same. i was listening to it in my friends car and i honestly couldnt tell the difference between the different rappers. i thought it was just $.50 all the time.
call me crazy but pac and biggie are the greatest rappers/hip-hop artists of all time.

other than that, um, half the posts i couldnt read because of all of the ubder ghetto slang. come on guys, there's no reason to say ya dog datz fresh yo or anything of the like. not trying to be a dick, but sometimes us monolingual folks try to read about a bunch of people dying, and its about music? also, whats with everybody talking about "battles" gladiatorial combat is cool and all, though not legal.
:dsm: :talon: :laser:

dalatinromeo i see were your comin from with the Dre and Snoop
thing.

Jay fell off??? The black ablum came out a year ago did you
really think that they would still be playin his stuff now??
If Jay fell off then why did Game go at him?? You dont see
anyone goin after Nas...why???....cause he fell off the radar.

I dont mind the fact that 50 has gone and dissed Ja Rule, Jadakiss, Nas & Kelis, and Fat Joe. Hip hop is always full of dissing and people going after each other. Its competition, thats what makes it interesting. It gives everyone something to talk about and brings energy in the hip hop culture. If someone goes and calls someone out, you better believe everyone in that city is going "ohhhh sh!t, he done called him out." Without someone always going at each other, this genre of music is dead.

As for G-unit, I dont really have a problem with their music, or "them all sounding the same." Not everyone has the same sound, and theres always going to be groups where everyone sounds really close. Not everyone can be a Wu-Tang clan and consist of a handfull of members who all bring totally different styles to the beat and pull it off. Then again, when I first hear of DMX, it was when he dropped "Stop Bein Greedy." I thought it was two people, cause he had his normal voice, then the angry deep dog-growl voice haha. So everyone brings a different sound to the mic, thats just how its gonna be.

I always loved the sound produced from Queens Bridge. I was always big on Nas (Illmatic, It Was Written) and Mobb Deep (The Infamous, Hell On Earth). In my own personal opinion, to me, Hell On Earth is the most unique and best sounding record ever dropped. It was so eery, and just felt so real to me. I never skipped a track on that album and I never will. That is just my own opinion though. Everyone bitches about how these guys "fell off," but they came out at a time when all the older, more knowledgable guys were battling. Big and 2Pac were going at it when Nas was hittin the scene. He also went through the death of his mother just before Jay-Z called him out. Nas seems like a guy that could just never get to where he had to be. I think he still has it in him, he just needs to figure out a way to make a huge comeback without sacrificing his underground supporters, and without losing the mainstream fans. I loved Nas when he was young and was kickin it with Mobb Deep. I lost alot of respect for him once I saw the "Hate Me Now" video where he was dressed like Puff Daddy and popping champagne in a club scene.

To me, Eminem and 50 Cent are guys from the same background. They grew up in the music making music off dissing other people. 50 Cent grew up in the mixtape world bustin on other people, while Eminem was always battling opponents. Without their ability to pick people out and attempt to slaughter them over a record, they are nothing. I really dont feel that Eminem would be as big as he is today if he didnt trash on Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera from the get go. Thats how he got his original fans...they heard him trash the mainstream people, which put him into the mainstream. When he dissed Cage, no one knew who the hell he was talking about...unless you listen to the underground stuff.

1998GSX said:
DMX had one good album everything else was garbage

Big and Pac's albums are classic's

Jay did his thing and his albums are the only ones I can
just put in and listen to the whole thing with out skippin tracks.
He flows with the beat better than anyone else in my opinion.

Nas someone is this thread needs to get off his tip, hes fallen off
hes tryin to bring it back to the streets but no one wants to hear him on it
Ill admit hes good real good but he aint the best

Snoop and Dre please leave them out of this....they dont belong

50, G unit, and Em......stop please!! G unit has shown my nothin and I hope D-block
rips then if they decide to go at it. 50's disses on Ja are great but he got way too
commerical with magic stick and candy shop. Em..everyone talks about prewritten
Em is king of this sh*t. Dont get me wrong he got talent too and I have to admit
he did take over the Criminal song on Jay's blueprint album but people need to
get off his tip too.

you only hear a handful of people on these threads talkin about Mos Def, Common,
Talib, Beanie, Bleak, Cam'ron and the Dip Set cause most people listen to mainstream
hip hop.

someone siad Bad Boy was killin it nack in the day.......if everyone took old 80's
hits and flipped em like they did back in the day they'd be killin it too. Wheres Bad Boy
now without Big, Black Rob, and Shyne??? You think that his new Bonnie and Clyde
group Ness and Babes is gonna do anything....NO.... Diddy had to sell half the company.
Bad Boy fell off too, the clothing line is whats gonna keep them going.

Dmx had 4 good cds, Nas was good.. keyword WAS. Jay is Jay.... He just stayed around when other rappers, quit or died.... Badboy... made hits.. and were hot.. but there members either leave or go to jail... Mase, Bigge, Shyne, Black Rob, The Lox.. Junior Mafia...

And if you forget about Dre, Snoop then your stupid... because nobody will #### with them... In I can still pop in doggystyle and listen to it straight through.

haha this is the best thread ever you are all retarded arguing over has been hiophop artisits, o man nas would rip em nas ripped jay bla bla bla bla bla, last i heard jay-z was out you think hes gonna come back for some stupid beef with some upcoming hip-hop artist, nas is deep underground now you can only get his cd at one store near me its a good cd but hes about to die soon, eminem clearly expressed in his last cd that he would probably never battle with someone again as its reatrded and he doesnt want to get people killed, 50 and the rest of g-unit are head strong so theyll probably battle, also 50 basically said the game doesnt know when to shut up and doesnt know when to not do something for reasons like that artist is beneath you etc.. ok so now can yall drop this jay is gonna smash someone face it hes gone quit living in the past. 50 will kill nas by the way but you know jadakiss will #### him up hard cause jadakiss rules although i didnt like his last cd much some of the sonds were like politically writeten and thats the worst thing ever hip hop artists shouldnt rap about shit like that, #### Mosh and why. also i dont see eminem letting a batlle between 50 and jadakiss start as eminem respects jada as they have collaborated many times like in songs like welcome to d-block. o yea massacre is ok im glad i didnt buy it.

This thread is funny.
It's too damn bad that Sony and Clear Channel own the world.

well maybe talk about the "has been" artists because there are no good rappers out anymore. if there was somebody out there right now that doesnt just sing about how rich they are and showing it off, maybe he would be worthy to talk about. but there wont be anybody like pac, eazy e, or any of the old skool rappers.

Ok... ok... ok, let me get my .2$ in.

just think, think back a year, 2, actualy think 4 years back. 2000. who RULED the radio, eminem, 2001, eminem, 2002, eminem , 2003, 2004 and now 2005. Eminem, 50 cent, the game, banks, yayo, buck, all of them, when u turn on the radio, who do u hear ruling the radio?? i dont hear nas, i dont hear d-block?

My point is, eminem is a rap monument. a rap legend, the first white rapper to TRUELY , and i mean truely, makes good music and cd's . Along with him, i think 50 em and G-unit is unstoppable. seriously. EVER month a new hit comes out.

G-UNIT and everyone in Shady Aftermath run shit around here. They are the kings of hip hop. and Eminem is the true hip hop MVP.

NOW what i want to hear on the radio next, is these two songs.

50 Cent battles Terror Squad (fat joe, and all that d-block crap)
Eminem Battles Ja Rule

Why hasnt a rapper actualy come out with a song battleing another rapper?? i mean, have a nuetral producer, and have both of the rappers come in at different times and they cant hear the others rap, but they cant revise there raps, only freestyles... i think it would be a good idea. maybe even a good song.

ShadyTalon said:

and Eminem is the true hip hop MVP.

please, please re-think your logic. You think all this mainstream shit is HIP HOP???????

I have an underground battle rap video of em rippin it in 98 when he was really about hip hop. But of course by your previous opinions, you would probably say that it's crap because he wasn't on the radio and isn't running shit. you need to anylize what hip hop is man. Hip hop is GANGstarr, mobb deep, old school nas, krs-1, big L, beatnuts, masta ACE, Hieroglyphics, murge 316, kool-g-rap, wu-tang, black rob/cl-smooth, special ed, tribe called quest, moss def, common, capone N nore, big poo, fontea, jay-leeb,

Man i could go on for days, but that's just a taste and i bet that you probably don't know who half these cats are! And why do you think that would be?

LambdaJoker said:
well maybe talk about the "has been" artists because there are no good rappers out anymore. if there was somebody out there right now that doesnt just sing about how rich they are and showing it off, maybe he would be worthy to talk about. but there wont be anybody like pac, eazy e, or any of the old skool rappers.

There are alot of good rappers out there these days, aesop rock, sage francis, M.F. Doom, Madlib, Talib, Mos def etc.

and not to mention

will smith.

so said the next rapper to get shot down in a gun fight and killed is The Game, heard it on the radio, according to surveys, he's next. LOL.

hahah yea the game doesnt know whent o shutup hes toast, i think t.i. pretty high up there with that you dont know me song,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back