The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

4th Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depends on what types of cars and how many ;)

We try to be accepting, but I think one year a few cars rolled in that were talking crap. Either way, they'll be parking their rides at the end of the lot, not near any of the cars the meet is intended for.

Don't be so racist Brian..... for other cars being far away from a parking lot :DD

I wanna come but if i do go you guys can't make fun! LOL My car is a restoration project because the previous owner was a dbag LOL....:D :D

SOOOOO count me in!!! :D

Next month guys! I'm psyched! I was going to sell my 2g, but decided to keep it, so I'll be bringing that guy.

Depends on what types of cars and how many ;)

We try to be accepting, but I think one year a few cars rolled in that were talking crap. Either way, they'll be parking their rides at the end of the lot, not near any of the cars the meet is intended for.

I remember the year a k20 swapped civic came and he said the car was "too fast already" when we told him there was a lot of room for a big turbo.LOL I always roll in with a couple 240 guys but I don't think any of them were talking crap and if they were let me know and I'll put them in their place real quick.;)

Beside the 240's, I figure this year I'll be with about 3 or 4 evo's and maybe one or two dsm's. I might even trailer my car out if it's close to being done so you guys can check out what I've been working on.

List updated and date is now final (hear no one complaining). I'm also going to post this on Talk, SPADSM, PhillyDSM, TST, Source, EvoM, Link, PATuned, and Mitsu-Media. If you're on a local forum, feel free to post up as well.

I called up today to reserve the pavilion, but have to wait for a call back from the park itself since I'm "organizing a car meet". So that should hopefully be finalized in the next couple days. It's currently being held for me, so unless something goes really wrong, we have pavilion 14 again this year :thumb:

Start spreading the word!! I don't see nearly as many names on the list this year as I did last, and that makes me sad. In the next few days I'll get the food/equipment list up and people can start signing up for that.

Add me to the list. And Ill have my car there!

Thanks for posting this up in SPADSM. I had alot of fun last year but now that I have my car running I wont have to walk around with my head held low. I know there is atleast one more 2g GSX that will be coming with me.

Last edited:
I gotta check my schedule but I'm going to try to bring the red car out again.

Hopefully the dude that brought his car on a trailer, did a 2 gear pull through the park and put the car back on the trailer and left will stay home this year.

I wonder if I'll have my front bumper resprayed by then.

Survey says.... errrrrnt.

I don't think I'll have done much to my car since last year. All I've done is suspension work and a new fuel line.

I'd love to get the motivation to do a wire tuck by then.

I plan on coming. I wanted to make it last year, but the car wasn't running.

Hey Brian I'm going to come along. I just now found out about this page :coy:
When are food lists being made? Also, is it possible to make a new thread pertaining to any specific parts we may be bringing down?

Hello Nate! VVVVV :p

Reservation on the pavilion is now final - pavilion 14 is ours on July 30th!

Wes - Slacker!! You have two months to get the bumper sprayed - get crackin'!

Scott - Not sure how you missed the thread until now. I'll have the food list up tonight probably.

Nate - Wow, glad to see you're still alive! Will you be rollin' in the Mazda again this year? Heck, do you even still have the Spyder??

Dick - Glad to see you'll be attending as well! You should see if your son wants to come as well :thumb: (I'm drawing a blank on his name right now for some reason...sorry)

List updated.

Scott, you could probably start a new thread that includes stuff that people will be bringing and looking for.

Hopefully the dude that brought his car on a trailer, did a 2 gear pull through the park and put the car back on the trailer and left will stay home this year.

Yeah my bad. That was me, I just couldn't hold in my excitement for all of the dsms and evo's in one spot. I regretted bringing the car on the trailer once i was there, as i missed some good DSM cruizin. If i do make it again, I promise I'll behave.

ugh u all want to make me cry with thees piks but i gata sell mine :.( unless someone wants to fix my a/t we cant get the drive shafts out ther like suuuuper glued in we hadem under (over ) 70 pounds and wouldnt buge :\ broke the tool

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back