The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

4g64/4g63 head

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixxormm

Probationary Member
Jul 9, 2010
jackson, New_Jersey
Hey everyone, because im a newbie to this fourm i have to post this in here but i currently have a 1988 mitsubishi mighty max. i got it with a 2.0 carbed motor. i just picked up a 4g64 for it and caught wind of people talking about hybrids( 4g63 head on 4g64 block) im not familiar with the 4g64 at all just the fact that in the later year mighty max's it came stock and is fuel injected. i know there is a longer stroke then the 4g63 but is it possible to swap the heads without running into to many problems? which ecu is used? ive heard things about pluggin oil shafts on the block and compression problems making trans from all kinds of cars wideblock narrow block...... haha but any info, opinions, etc would be greatly appreiciated.
thanks Steve.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back