1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 4g63t swapped 89 Eagle Summit FWD 380hp asking $5000

Posted by Jermoturbo, Feb 24, 2020

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. Jermoturbo

Jermoturbo Proven Member

Joined Jun 17, 2006
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I'm selling my 1g 4g63t swapped Eagle Summit (2400lbs). I am the builder and owner of the car since it has been swapped. It has a built 4g63 6-bolt motor (JE pistons 8.5:1, manley h beam rods, stock crank, balance shafts eliminated, ACT lightweight 1pc flywheel, BJ's stage 2 racing head with 272/272 deltas, Super93 TB, 1100cc Hi-Z FIC's, Walbro 450, ECM link, 20g turbo, FMIC w/ 2.5" piping, Turbosmart BOV, 3" stainless exhaust) which made 373hp/337tq at 28psi at last dyno. Motor has approximately 10k miles.
    Transmission: FWD rebuilt by Jacks Trans with 3-4-5 double synchros and taller 5th gear, quaife LSD, South Bend stage 3 clutch w/ 1k miles, brand new axles.
    Suspension/Steering: K-Sport coilovers, elantra sway bar, elantra control arms, polyurethane bushings, new manual steering rack, polyurethane motor mounts
    Brakes: 4 wheel disc brakes with slotted rotors and PBR pads
    Body: Not the prettiest but aside from a few rust bubbles on roof, no rust. All body parts are fully functional. Full interior. HID low beam. Manual windows and doors. Sunroof. Oil, AFR, boost and water temp gauges. No A/C, radio or windshield washers.
    Wheels: 16×7 with 225/16 /50 brand new Continental tires, extended lug studs. 20200224_125331.jpg 20200224_125418.jpg 20200224_125452.jpg

I have a ridiculous amount of spare parts, too many to list. I'm sure there are a few things about the car that I forgot to list as well. All of the parts in sum are greater than the asking price if you prefer to part it out. The car runs good and drives great. The tune could use some tweaking at idle by a professional tuner. I cannot accomodate test drives but will glady give a test ride. Asking $5000. Having some experience driving fast vehicles is a must for buyer. This car is a handful. Vehicle must be picked up in person, I will not ship or transport. I can get more pics if requested. Serious inquiries only please. Contact: Jeremy 610-417-7727.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020