The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

4g63t Powered Honda!!!!hahaahha

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that thing is cool! wow honda and cool OMG its on ebay now very sleeperish

yes it is fwd. this honda would make me look like this after loosing to it :cry: and then like this after finding out what the hell is in it :thumb:

eclipse :dsm: talon :talon: laser :laser:

Damnit, he's lighter than me now. Oh well, he can't swap AWD parts in there like I can. ;)

that is sick!! It reminds me of a guy i go to school with that has a 4g63t powered eagle summit minivan LOL. I didn't believe that one til i saw that first hand. But yea.. I'm impressed by that. It's lightweight and has some balls. Glad he didn't just do the normal h22 swap or something LOL.

CrazyUglyCoyote said:
Kinda ###. It'd be the same as giving 40 year old hooker a boob job.

yeah, but that hooker can still make the money... just like this sleeper could...

CrazyUglyCoyote said:
Kinda ###. It'd be the same as giving 40 year old hooker a boob job.

Yeah, but it's still a nicer car than 80% of 1G's on the road, including mine.

There goes the Honda reliability record.... :dsm: Holy crap, thats awesome.

honda boys actually realized all those engine swaps were meaningless. this should be thier first and last swap. haha. its a tin can with a really good engine in it. ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back