The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

4G63T 6.57 @ 223mph, 95psi, 1900hp @ 11,000rpm OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFlashDSM

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2010
stony brook, New_York
i might be late to this but im seeing more videos about this and it mind blowing 4g63t billet block , we have come so far in the 4 cylinder industry but it seems the 4g63t is the leader of the pack and looks like will always be here is some links to some sick videos on the block A MUST WATCH!! $8000 JUST FOR THE BLOCK!! BOOSTIN PERFORMANCE AND JEFF BUSH, STEP UP YOUR GAME!!!

4G63T BLOCK BEING MADE >>>
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

SPECS ON THE 4G63T BILLET BLOCK VIDEO >>>>

4g63t billet manufacture of the block >>>> http://www.bulletcylinderheads.com.au/product/?c=0&id=44&title=Mitsubishi 4G63

Unfortunately they don't make earlier 4g63's. They are for Evo 4 and above. Now if we can send them a bunch of emails and tell them earlier 4g63's have been smashing 4wd records here in the states, they might start making it for us. I hope...

Psssh, the mitsu block has been pushed close to these numbers. Build me a gearset that will stay in one piece and shift at those levels/rpm, and I'd give a kidney for it.

Doesn't the magnus engines cost 12-15k?

yea thats a complete, with the billet block its might be around 20k know that i think about it

Psssh, the mitsu block has been pushed close to these numbers. Build me a gearset that will stay in one piece and shift at those levels/rpm, and I'd give a kidney for it.

just put a gokart clutch on the crank and run a chain, single speed for days!!

Boostin performance has already reached the limit of 4g63 blocks. The last outing at WFC the whole bottom half of motor came apart at high boost. To go above 80psi and high 6's they are going to need a billet block like what is shown. Capable of going 100psi of boost. This video below shows the interview of the man himself. The limit of cast iron block have been reached.

This past week they posted a slip with an 1/8th mile trap 6mph faster than on their 201 pass, the iron block limit be a little higher than what they put together last season. But that's neither here nor there, it seems like the limit of the iron block is where the billet isn't even breaking a sweat.

This past week they posted a slip with an 1/8th mile trap 6mph faster than on their 201 pass, the iron block limit be a little higher than what they put together last season. But that's neither here nor there, it seems like the limit of the iron block is where the billet isn't even breaking a sweat.

i guess there itss just the bloc warping under all that pressure, and does boostin have a filled block?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back