The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

4g63 valve cover iphone case

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^^Downgrade huh....

But the case is bad ass! Just to pricey. An otterbox is 40 and has better protection!

yeah, but you get way more "street cred" with this and probably 5hp, that being said i'm buying one.

I want one, but not for $50.
My lifeproof case was $70, but it's water proof and has taken daily showers with me for over a year. Not so sure the valve cover can do that. I'd be buying it for vanity.

You'd be amazed at what these things can do :p

There's always one.. ROFL
Careful! You might come off like a 22 year old on a ford zx2 forum! tee hee

Well... think about it this way.

A zx2 is like an Iphone, it works sure, but you can only push it so far because it has limits that the manufacturer confines you to.

A DSM is like an android, tons of accessories, plenty of freelance products and development, a huge following, and has little to no limits.

A zx2 is like an Iphone, it works sure, but you can only push it so far because it has limits that the manufacturer confines you to.

A DSM is like an android, tons of accessories, plenty of freelance products and development, a huge following, and has little to no limits.

Those fords kiddos have no way to hack/crack their ECU?
Jailbreak 4 lyfe. :p

I love the hell out of my 02 focus svt. Reliable NA powarrrr! Yes, no turbo though.
Someone buy this case and review it. Printed on or actually shaped cover?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back