The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

4g63 oil pressure sender clip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellhouse

Proven Member
Nov 8, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia
Has anyone successfully replaced the MD137539 cable, and specifically the oil pressure sender clip piece? If I'm remembering right, it's a white rectangular clip that slides onto the nipple of the sender. According to a search, the part is discontinued and NLA (although it still shows on some sites, JNZ says NLA since 2015).

The cable is missing on one of my cars. The connector reminds me of another type of electrical connector, although I can't recall what.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
I just put a female spade terminal on mine and made sure it was pinched down tight. Still on and has never came off. Just another way to get the job done.

Edit: sorry, didn't notice until now the OP is missing this wire.

I recently re-did this connector. My wire was broken but the connector was still decent. So I de-pinned it on both sides, did the best I could to uncrimp (actually used a Dremel cutoff wheel to "cut" the crimp/old wire out, leaving as much material as possible) then soldered a new piece of wire to the terminal. Did this to both sides. Some heat shrink tubing along with the old loom and it turned out pretty good:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back