The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

4g63 Meet/Greet and BBQ at BOSS Innovations; Sat - May 29, 2010 (11am)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
Hey guys, so I'd like to invite you out to the shop, for a bit of hanging out and BBQing. Many of you have been wanting to come out, so here is a chance to come thru. There should be ample parking, and hopefully the wheather will cooperate.

Food contributions aren't necessary, but definately will not be rejected ... so bring anything you'd like to share, or have grilled up.

The new location is officially open, so feel free to come on thru before then, and say, "hey."

The commencement will begin at 11am on Saturday, May 29, 2010, with closing up to take place around 3pm.
Following the BBQ, we'll be heading out to Pacific Raceways for the 4pm Drag Race Series #6, to spectate and BS for the rest of the evening. Cost is $12 per Adult at the gate.

Adress is:

BOSS Innovations
2200 109th St South
Ste 30-32
Tacoma, WA 98444
(253) 241-5136

If Google map gets funky, please call for detailed directions. I really hope to see you guys out!

David
boss-innovations.com

List:

1. BOSS David, DSM - Hot Dogs

2. Tristin, DSM - Beverages

3. Tim, Galant - Something

4. Ricky, DSM - Something

5. Ana, DSM - Chicken

6. Sam, Evolution

7. Forsaken, Evo

8. BellyD, Evo

9. Alex, DSM

10. James, DSM (tentative)

11. Aaron, DSM - Burgers

12. Tyler, DSM

13. Isaac, DSM - Potato Salad

14. idrink_v8, Evo

15. *.jdmevo8.*, Evo

16. Jordan, DSM - Something

17. Hersh, DSM

18. Kamron, DSM - Chips and soda

19. Alex, DSM

20. Eclipstar, DSM

21. Bryce, DSM - BBQ

22. Griffeclipsed98, DSM

23. DSMGuy420, DSM

24. Mitchll/Jeremy, DSM

25. Stieater95, DSM

26. EagleTalon24, DSM

27. Blaze, DSM

28. Pete, DSM - Soda

Why David, why!? :cry: You set this up on another one of my duty days! I've been itching to go to the track but every time some event comes around that I want to go to I end up having freakin duty!:mad: I swear I'm cursed!:notgood:

Either way, I'll try and swap with someone again and see how it goes.:)

Why David, why!? :cry: You set this up on another one of my duty days! I've been itching to go to the track but every time some event comes around that I want to go to I end up having freakin duty!:mad: I swear I'm cursed!:notgood:

Either way, I'll try and swap with someone again and see how it goes.:)

Man, I can't seem to win, LOL. I moved it because the last date I posted, everyone reminded me that it was the weekend of the rally event in Oregon.

But try and make it out if you can. Plenty of time to put those changes into place. :hellyeah:

I maybe there if I am free and I would like to meet everyone and shop david's shop my name is john :thumb:

Hey David, I should make this one. The original date was the day of my daughters b-day party but now that its moved i should be able to make it!

Don't put me on the list yet, but I'd like to come down from Edmond's (north Seattle 'ish). I'll have to see just how much trouble it will be to try and get out of working the weekend. It's a 50/50 at the moment, but if I do make it down, I should know in advance and let you know here in the forum, and if I'm bring anyone with me.

Don't put me on the list yet, but I'd like to come down from Edmond's (north Seattle 'ish). I'll have to see just how much trouble it will be to try and get out of working the weekend. It's a 50/50 at the moment, but if I do make it down, I should know in advance and let you know here in the forum, and if I'm bring anyone with me.

Sounds good :thumb:.

are you allowing 420a dsmers to come or is this solly a 4g63 meet?? if 420a are allow i might show up and then cruse out to the raceway with you guys

No, 420A is welcome. You won't be alone, so come out. There will be another guy out with his. :applause:

It should read "3. Tim, Galant on trailer"

I used to own one if it makes you feel any better LOL

Just an update, but I've talked it over with Tristin, and we will be setting up a little area for cars, and their owners, to have their pictures taken. We'll figure out a way to get them to you so that you can have them.

Also, I need a list of items that people would like to bring as far as food goes. I guess this is starting to turn more into a pot luck/bbq, which is okay with me. More food for everyone. Can you please post what dish you are bringing so that I can update the thread?

Thanks! :rocks:

Just an update, but I've talked it over with Tristin, and we will be setting up a little area for cars, and their owners, to have their pictures taken. We'll figure out a way to get them to you so that you can have them.

Also, I need a list of items that people would like to bring as far as food goes. I guess this is starting to turn more into a pot luck/bbq, which is okay with me. More food for everyone. Can you please post what dish you are bringing so that I can update the thread?

Thanks! :rocks:

Hey David,
I will bring some Hamburger patties and hot dogs!! :thumb:

Two weeks out guys. Let's get some activity on this thread.

Right on, im in Federal Way and have been looking for somewhere to meet up with other enthusiasts. Ill be bringing my 05 EVO if thats ok, the DSM is down indefinately... no fundage....

Both cars are welcome to come out.

There should be a few evos out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back